Saturday, January 3, 2009

Totally Random

So I just watched Hancock, yes JUST…I personally do not believe in flying to the movies immediately a movie comes out….I’d rather wait to see if it was worth all the hype, then stroll in leisurely when its not so crowded with my massive bucket of popcorn, gummies and “small” cup of soda…lol. In this case though I watched it on the small screen, lounging on my bed and did not fall asleep at all, which is extremely rare for me.
Personally, I thought Hancock was very good, I liked it because not only was Will Smith’s acting as cool as ever, it also starred another of my favorite actors: Charlize Theron, beautiful woman don’t you agree? I love her acting, and I love her “P” (persona) lol, am I using that in the right context? Mind you I only just found out the literal meaning from my dear friend J. Maybe I’ve been living under a rock and obviously not listening to the lyrics of the song properly. I tell you I just thought it meant maybe “profile”? but I guess persona, profile, personality, prototype, personal image, paradigm, etc, all na “P” thanks to synonyms and Naeto C!
Seeing Charlize Theron made me think of celebrity hook ups in ’09. So for your viewing pleasure and entertainment, here are some celebrity couples who in your opinion should:

A. Gosh! just go ahead & tie the Knot in 2009
B. What has this got to do with me?

Enjoy!...


Charlize Theron & Staurt Townsend who have been together for seven years.


Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt who are parents to SIX beautiful children.


Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer

Also speaking of couples reminds me of this incident, so this young lady had been wearing an engagement ring for 4years. Her dad called her one day and said, let me see that "ya" finger and proceeded to advise her in a not so subtle way to take it off!..."what kind of engagement is that?" he said. I AGREE or what do you guys think? How long should you be engaged for before you officially tie the knot?

Good night people.

No comments: